A good water heater works quietly in the background. You almost forget it’s there because it’s so reliable and simply works when you need it to. However, there are some common issues that often require Katy water heater repair. Some of the most common hot water heater repair services we perform include fixing broken thermostats, repairing corroded wiring, or locating and fixing physical damage to the heater or tank itself.
In many cases, water heater installations are recommended when it is more economical for the homeowner than investing in a quick fix. For example, if you are experiencing constant problems with your water heater and you are always spending money on frequent repairs, we will recommend a water heater replacement service to save money. We also recommend new installations when the water heater in question is over 10-15 years old. At that point, the water heater is starting to lose efficiency and a homeowner would actually save money in the long run with a replacement.
Having hot water is one of the necessities in achieving a comfortable and clean living environment. When problems occur with your hot water heater, it puts you in danger of losing the only source of hot water for your home.
Our Water Heater Services
- Water Heaters
- Hot Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heaters
- Propane Water Heaters
- Storage Water Heaters
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repairs
- Water Heater Plumbing
- Pipe Repair
- Plumbing Installation
If you’re looking for a new water heater, look no further. From conventional tank water heaters to tankless, we’ve got an option that will meet your needs and save energy. Plumbing Houston has the tools and expertise to perform your water heater repair and have your household back to normal in no time.
One of the most important plumbing components in your home is the water heater. At Plumbing Houston we offer complete water warmer repair administration and establishments intended to work dependably in your home. From emergency repairs and water heater maintenance service to comprehensive tankless water heater installation, we have every one of your needs secured with regards to the water heater.
Our highly skilled plumbing technicians can perform any water heater repair you throw our way. We install water heaters and we repair them. We are proud of our reputation for professionalism and we strive to maintain the highest standards. If your water heater fails, call us, We make it so easy. Plumbing Houston Services can help you make a perceptible difference by putting a stop to leaks, installing low-flow fixtures and consulting with you on possible energy-efficient upgrades.
Water Heater Repair
A decent water heater works discreetly out of sight. You almost forget it’s there because it’s so reliable and simply works when you need it to. Probably the most widely recognized water heating appliance repair administrations we perform incorporate settling broken indoor regulators, repairing corroded wiring, or locating and fixing physical damage to the heater or tank itself.
If you’re noticing your hot water isn’t as hot as you’d like it to be or notice discolored water from the hot water tap, it might be time to get your hot water heater checked out. Over time, water heaters often suffer from sediment build-up that can damage the tank.
If the water heater liner corrodes, the unit can start leaking and if the drain pan under the water heater is old or incorrectly installed, you may end up with water damage to your floors, ceilings or wall, depending on the location of your appliance.
Be sure to turn off the power at your circuit breaker or shut off the gas before doing any kind of water heater inspection.
Tankless Water Heater
Tankless Water heaters are relatively new to the United States, and we know you have questions. Tankless water heaters guarantee hot water on demand, so you never have to take another cold shower again! Tankless water heaters are never limited to a fixed supply of hot water as with conventional water heaters. You will enjoy hot water when you want it, for as long as you need it
Energy efficient tankless water heaters allow for an endless supply of hot water enabling you to take a shower, wash dishes and do laundry all at the same time! Tankless water heaters are the wave of the future. Not only will tankless water heaters save space, but they also work in a totally different way than traditional tank-style water heaters, which heat all of the stored water at once.
We only carry the highest quality Tankless water heater brands to ensure that you will have a unit that you can enjoy for years to come. You get the durability and reliability of a commercial-grade water heater right in your home.
This are some of the benefits of getting a Tankless Water Heater:
- Most tankless water heaters have a life cycle of 20 years—that’s about twice as long as the lifetime of a traditional tank heater.
- Tankless water heaters almost never run out of hot water.
- Most tankless units carry a federal tax rebate.
- Tankless models take up much less space than traditional tank water heaters. They can even be put on the walls and some can be put in small cupboards or closets. Smaller units can be added under cabinets or in a closet, closer to where they’ll be used.
- You get improved energy efficiency with a thankless water heater because they are more efficient minus standby heat loss and only use the power necessary to heat the amount of water needed at any point.
New Water Heaters
When it’s time for a water heater replacement,you have few elements to consider.
Fortunately, Plumbing Houston Services is prepared to help. Before you put resources into another water radiator, you have to choose which framework best accommodates your family’s prerequisites. Luckily, the group of masters at Plumbing Houston Services can converse with you about all that you’ll have to look over, including which kind of fuel is best for your water warming needs,how large your water heater tank needs to be.
If your water heater is older than 8-12 years, or you just wish to upgrade and cut your energy expense, it is time for a new heater.
Depending on your location and other aspects, you have a assortment of choices for powering your new water heater. It can also vary on where you live, but Plumbing Houston Services will provide you with information on the best options for your specific needs.
If you are not sure that you need a new water heater, here are some factors that you should consider:
- Lack of Hot Water – If you find that your home is frequently without hot water, or that the water coming from faucets is lukewarm at best, water heater replacement might be needed.
- Appearance – Is the tank rusted? Do you notice signs of corrosion? Is the water in your home discolored or rust-tinted? If so, it’s probably time for a new water heater.
- Sediment Buildup – Sediment buildup in the tank of your water heater can lead to a number of problems. If you’ve never had the water heater flushed, it’s possible that buildup has occurred.
- Leaking Tank – If your water heater’s tank has an obvious leak, it’s time for a replacement. Leaks are typically caused by internal issues and are rarely repairable.
- Frequent Repairs – Has your water heater recently required frequent, costly, or repeated repairs? Constant breakdowns might be a sign that it’s time for a new unit.
- More affordable upfront cost.
- Easy installation.
- Tried and true system
- In an emergency, you have a fresh water supply in the tank.
- You can often install an electric tank water heater without making major changes to your home’s electrical system or purchasing expensive additional equipment.
Tank Water Heater
The storage tank water heater is designed to heat and store water ready to use in a tank. Tanks come with water-storage capacities in the range of 20 to 80 gallons, but the typical household in Houston usually does well with a 40- or 50-gallon tank.
When the dishwasher, washing machine or shower is working, preheated water is pulled from the top of the tank and flows directly to where you need it. The water heater then pulls cold water into the bottom of tank and heats it so more hot water is prepared when needed.
Traditional water heaters adopt a tank model, where the water is stored in a large cylindrical tank and heated via burners for use in your home. Tank water heaters do their job without fuss, but like any appliance, they need periodic maintenance and a trained plumber to perform repairs and help keep it running.
Having a tank water heater it can be very beneficial here are some examples: